Cornerstone at Queen Creek
NWC RITTENHOUSE RD & OCOTILLO RD | QUEEN CREEK, AZ
Owner agrees to provide certain business, and other confidential, proprietary and non-public information, including the fact of discussions or negotiations taking place regarding the Property (the "Confidential Information") to the Reviewing Party identified below for the purpose of evaluating a real estate transaction regarding the Property (the "Business Purpose"). The Reviewing Party agrees to treat the Confidential Information as follows:
1. Reviewing Party may use the Confidential Information only in connection with the Business Purpose and for no other purpose.
2. Reviewing Party will hold all of the Confidential Information in strict confidence, and will not disclose such Confidential Information to any third person(s) except only to its directors, officers, partners, members, managers, employees, agents, and representatives (including, but not limited to, financial advisors, lenders or partners, outside attorneys, accountants and consultants (collectively, "Representatives") who need to know the Confidential Information. Reviewing Party agrees to safeguard the Confidential Information with the same degree of care as the Reviewing Party would use to protect its own Confidential Information of a similar nature; but in no case less than reasonable care. Reviewing Party shall not to make any copies, synopses or summaries of oral or written material, photographs or any other documentation or information made available or supplied by Disclosing Party. The foregoing obligation will not apply to the extent that the Reviewing Party is required by law to provide the Confidential Information to a government agency or regulatory body.
3. Reviewing Party agrees to return to Disclosing Party all the Confidential Information, together will all copies or summaries of the Confidential Information, without retaining any copy thereof, upon request of Disclosing Party.
4. Disclosing Party and Listing Broker does not make and will not be deemed to have made any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the Confidential Information. Disclosing Party may terminate this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion.
5. Disclosing Party will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use of the Confidential Information disclosed hereunder and Reviewing Party assumes the liability for all damages, losses, costs, or expenses which result from, but are not limited to, the use of the Confidential Information by the Reviewing Party for any purpose other than the Business Purpose or disclosure of the Confidential Information to third parties or entities. The Reviewing Party shall be responsible for any breach of this Agreement by any of its Representatives.
6. Reviewing Party shall not contact the tenant or property management staff of the Property but shall direct all questions about the Confidential Information on the Property to PCA or the Disclosing Party.
7. In the event of a breach of this Agreement by Reviewing Party or its Representatives, Disclosing Party shall be entitled to seek such remedies as are available to it under law or equity. In no event shall this agreement be interpreted as creating a right to a commission in connection with the sale of the property. The term of this agreement shall be for the later of (i) one (1) year, or (ii) until such a time that Seller no longer owns the Property.
The undersigned represents and warrants that it has authority to sign this Agreement on behalf of the Reviewing Party and bind the Reviewing Party thereto.